Emma Macklin also sent over some more information for me:
Here is another thought! ha ha!You should keep your eyes peeled for competitions! They are great! Friends of ours have entered lots and won! You can do really well from these. Good mates have entered and won competitions and used the money they won to buy kit. plus the recognition and getting in magazines!
These are opportunities to get noticed. Just thought i would pass on that thought too!
You'll hate me soon!:)
http://www.dazeddigital.com/Projects/Default.aspx 
I really do appreciate the help and advice that Emma is giving me, I haven't heard of this competition, and if it wasn't for Emma I probably wouldn't have found out about this ... at least for a good while anyway!
I'm in two minds wether to enter the competition this year, the deadline for entries is the 1st May and at this point I would still be working on my Final Major Project Work. Part of me feels as though I should be concentrating on my degree, work, but theres something inside me wanting to enter and get my name out there as soon as possible! But then I think why rush it? Why not take some time to develop my style? ... I think I'm just curious wether any of the films I have produced so far would get anywhere in a competition like this?
Comments (0)
Post a Comment