ALL MY CONTACT REPORT EMAILS - END OF YEAR 2
Posted by Jenn | Posted in | Posted on Friday, May 08, 2009
This post contains all of the emails that i sent out to all the companies i wanted to get replies from. Some were successful but others were not.
I tried to keep my emails as short as possible, and there is a repetition in the kind of questions that i asked just to see if i would get a response from them
Overall i am very pleased with the replies i got and i intend to keep in touch with them by asking more questions but i will not over power them, i will try and be subtle.
FRIDAY 10 APRIL 2009 16:07
Contact for production.london@the-mill.com
HUTCHINSON 3 QUESTION: JELLYFISH
Hello,
My name is Jenny Huddart and I am a Multimedia Student. I have just been looking at your 'Hutchinson 3' campaign which involves the jellyfish you did in 2004.
I am extremely impressed with the modeling of the creature, and is very similar to the jellyfish I have just created for a brief in Maya.
We had 4 weeks to work on a 10 second 3D channel ident by ourselves, and the question i wanted to ask is how long it took your guys to answer the Hutchinson brief? And how many designers worked on it altogether?
Thank you for your time.
Jenny Huddart: BA(Hons) Multimedia at Stockport College, Manchester.
FRIDAY 10th APRIL 2009 19:00
Contact for talk@day-light.co.uk
808 State QUESTION
Hello,
My name is Jenny Huddart and I am a 2nd year Multimedia student.
I love the piece 808 State due to the style of editing and materials used.
The atmosphere you have created is brilliant!
I would like to know how long it took you to produce and with how many people on your team?
Thank you for your time
Jenny Huddart: 2nd year BA (Hons) Multimedia. Stockport College, Manchester.
FRIDAY 10th APRIL 2009 19:22
Contact for Iceni Productions
'It's Well Good' QUESTION
Hello,
My name is Jenny Huddart and im a 2nd year Multimedia student.
I have just recently seen 'IT"S WELL GOOD' for the Transpennine Express Franchise. I was extremely impressed with the motion graphics and high standard of quality to the style of footage.
I would just like to know how long it took to produce? And how many people worked on it?
Thank you for your time
Jenny Huddart 2nd year BA(Hons) Stockport College, Manchester
FRIDAY 10th APRIL 2009 20:45
Contact for paulpeppiate@sumners.co.uk
SUM CREATIVE QUESTION
Hello,
My name is Jenny Huddart and I'm a student doing my 2nd year in Multimedia.
I have just seen your showreel of logo's, titles, and effects etc and was extremely impressed!
This is the kind of work I am aiming for when I finish my course.
I would just like to know how long it would take your team normally to produce television titles, and how many would normally be in your team?
Thank you for your time
Regards
Jenny Huddart 2nd year BA(Hons) Multimedia, Stockport College, Manchester.
SATURDAY 11th APRIL 2009 16:37
contact for enquiries@monkey-puzzle.net
MONKEY PUZZLE QUESTION
Hello,
My name is Jenny Huddart and Im in my 2nd year Multimedia degree course.
I've just been looking at your site, and was extremely impressed! Especially the BMW Animatic.
I was just wondering if the animations for the adverts were tests for the companies to turn them into live footage?
And how long does it take to produce the animations?
Thank you for your time
Jenny Huddart 2nd year (BA)Hons Multimedia, Stockport College, Manchester
FRIDAY 1st MAY 2009 22:27
Contact for gorgeous@gorgeous.co.uk
GORGEOUS ENTERPRISES - PLAYDOH BUNNIES
Hello Frank,
My name is Jenny Huddart and I am a 2nd year moving image student.
One of the main reasons why I am exploring a course in moving image is partly because of the rabbit playdoh ad, which I admire and absolutely love the stop motion style of the ad.
I was just wondering how long it took you to complete this brief? Taking into acount how many people worked on it etc.
I already know about the large amount of animators you used to make the ad possible and have seen a 'making of' style video focusing on your work. It looks like a lot of fun, to be part of a creative team - This is what I aim to get to in the future, and I admire your style and dedication to produce a different look.
Thank you for your time, it would be lovely to hear from you
Jenny Huddart Ba(HONS) Multimedia, Stockport College, Manchester, UK
I tried to keep my emails as short as possible, and there is a repetition in the kind of questions that i asked just to see if i would get a response from them
Overall i am very pleased with the replies i got and i intend to keep in touch with them by asking more questions but i will not over power them, i will try and be subtle.
FRIDAY 10 APRIL 2009 16:07
Contact for production.london@the-mill.com
HUTCHINSON 3 QUESTION: JELLYFISH
Hello,
My name is Jenny Huddart and I am a Multimedia Student. I have just been looking at your 'Hutchinson 3' campaign which involves the jellyfish you did in 2004.
I am extremely impressed with the modeling of the creature, and is very similar to the jellyfish I have just created for a brief in Maya.
We had 4 weeks to work on a 10 second 3D channel ident by ourselves, and the question i wanted to ask is how long it took your guys to answer the Hutchinson brief? And how many designers worked on it altogether?
Thank you for your time.
Jenny Huddart: BA(Hons) Multimedia at Stockport College, Manchester.
FRIDAY 10th APRIL 2009 19:00
Contact for talk@day-light.co.uk
808 State QUESTION
Hello,
My name is Jenny Huddart and I am a 2nd year Multimedia student.
I love the piece 808 State due to the style of editing and materials used.
The atmosphere you have created is brilliant!
I would like to know how long it took you to produce and with how many people on your team?
Thank you for your time
Jenny Huddart: 2nd year BA (Hons) Multimedia. Stockport College, Manchester.
FRIDAY 10th APRIL 2009 19:22
Contact for Iceni Productions
'It's Well Good' QUESTION
Hello,
My name is Jenny Huddart and im a 2nd year Multimedia student.
I have just recently seen 'IT"S WELL GOOD' for the Transpennine Express Franchise. I was extremely impressed with the motion graphics and high standard of quality to the style of footage.
I would just like to know how long it took to produce? And how many people worked on it?
Thank you for your time
Jenny Huddart 2nd year BA(Hons) Stockport College, Manchester
FRIDAY 10th APRIL 2009 20:45
Contact for paulpeppiate@sumners.co.uk
SUM CREATIVE QUESTION
Hello,
My name is Jenny Huddart and I'm a student doing my 2nd year in Multimedia.
I have just seen your showreel of logo's, titles, and effects etc and was extremely impressed!
This is the kind of work I am aiming for when I finish my course.
I would just like to know how long it would take your team normally to produce television titles, and how many would normally be in your team?
Thank you for your time
Regards
Jenny Huddart 2nd year BA(Hons) Multimedia, Stockport College, Manchester.
SATURDAY 11th APRIL 2009 16:37
contact for enquiries@monkey-puzzle.net
MONKEY PUZZLE QUESTION
Hello,
My name is Jenny Huddart and Im in my 2nd year Multimedia degree course.
I've just been looking at your site, and was extremely impressed! Especially the BMW Animatic.
I was just wondering if the animations for the adverts were tests for the companies to turn them into live footage?
And how long does it take to produce the animations?
Thank you for your time
Jenny Huddart 2nd year (BA)Hons Multimedia, Stockport College, Manchester
FRIDAY 1st MAY 2009 22:27
Contact for gorgeous@gorgeous.co.uk
GORGEOUS ENTERPRISES - PLAYDOH BUNNIES
Hello Frank,
My name is Jenny Huddart and I am a 2nd year moving image student.
One of the main reasons why I am exploring a course in moving image is partly because of the rabbit playdoh ad, which I admire and absolutely love the stop motion style of the ad.
I was just wondering how long it took you to complete this brief? Taking into acount how many people worked on it etc.
I already know about the large amount of animators you used to make the ad possible and have seen a 'making of' style video focusing on your work. It looks like a lot of fun, to be part of a creative team - This is what I aim to get to in the future, and I admire your style and dedication to produce a different look.
Thank you for your time, it would be lovely to hear from you
Jenny Huddart Ba(HONS) Multimedia, Stockport College, Manchester, UK

Comments (0)
Post a Comment