NESCAFFE - MORE BEANS, MORE TASTE - THE MAKING OF

Posted by Jenn | Posted in | Posted on Friday, May 08, 2009

This advert has always made me wonder how they produced it, and before watching the making of video i believed they had done it using CGI and that they weren't real coffee beans exploding.
I came across this advert when i was originally searching for the most recent twinings tea advert where a pair of hands creates images such as eyes and scenery with a sun by spreading the tea leaves around the blank canvas. It is really my kind of style of advert but because it is SO recent i cant find any examples of it anywhere yet, no images or videos and so instead i broadened the search of hot drinks and remembered this Nescaffe advert.
It is representing a celebration of the coffee bean.
The production company behind this ad are called 'Mindshare' and they are located in Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark.
I love things like this that show you behind the scenes into movies, TV programs, adverts etc. It is what first interested me in this course. I had watched behind the scenes on the Lord Of The Rings films and was blown away by what they did. I want to be apart of something like that one day.

Comments (0)