AntiVJ
Posted by Jenn | Posted in 3rd Year Posts, research | Posted on Friday, October 30, 2009
I've just found a 'Visual Label' called AntiVJ.
It looks like it is all based around installations, projections, new technologies, VJing, visual mapping etc etc.
http://www.antivj.com/
The intro page really drew me in, and I have watched the intro video about 4-5 times because I am just in awe of it all! I will definitely be doing a lot more research into this visual label, and take a look as to which visual artists are involved etc.
It looks like it is all based around installations, projections, new technologies, VJing, visual mapping etc etc.
http://www.antivj.com/
The intro page really drew me in, and I have watched the intro video about 4-5 times because I am just in awe of it all! I will definitely be doing a lot more research into this visual label, and take a look as to which visual artists are involved etc.

Comments (0)
Post a Comment