ICENI CONTACT REPLY

Posted by Jenn | Posted in | Posted on Tuesday, April 14, 2009


I researched into this production studio:
iceni Productions Ltd the studio long lane, fradley, lichfield WS13 8NX UK
I found a piece of work they had produced for Transpennine Express that I really liked and so decided to ask the common questions of how long it took to produce, and how many people worked on it? ... And i got a reply!

FRIDAY 10th APRIL 2009 19:22


Contact for Iceni Productions


'It's Well Good' QUESTION


Hello,

My name is Jenny Huddart and im a 2nd year Multimedia student.

I have just recently seen 'IT"S WELL GOOD' for the Transpennine Express Franchise. I was extremely impressed with the motion graphics and high standard of quality to the style of footage.

I would just like to know how long it took to produce? And how many people worked on it?

Thank you for your time


Jenny Huddart 2nd year BA(Hons) Stockport College, Manchester


REPLY:


Hi Jenny,

Thanks for your comments.

The TransPennine Express clip was created using live action footage of the trains, filmed on DigiBeta for a documentary film.

The project took 3 weeks to produce. One senior motion graphics designer worked on the clip. There was also some audio design an online edit and a grade for transmission in cinema in that time.

I hope this answers your questions.

Regards,

Andi Jepson
iceni®
01283 792 990

Comments (1)

Good, keep an eye on the development of their work and respond again when you feel it's appropriate.