SUMCREATIVE

Posted by Jenn | Posted in | Posted on Friday, April 10, 2009

Sumcreative is the new name for 'Sumners' expanded graphics department located in Manchester.
The team led by Creative Director Paul Peppiate, specialises in visual effects, animation, design and compositing for both the broadcast and commercial markets.
They work on pre-production planning, design, storyboards and animatics right through to the most demanding and complex of HD Effects.
IMAGES: Top - Bottom: Sumners Logo/ Most Haunted Titles/ The Paranormal Channel Ident/ Dragon's Den Titles/ 3D Architecture Design/ The Big Town Plan Titles.
I have included all of these as I wanted to show a range of the designs that create nice atmospheres that they have produced in the past. I have contacted Paul Peppiate, explaining that I am a multimedia student and would like to know  how long it takes to produce a title for the different programs and how many of his team works on them at a time. I am now waiting for a reply to hopefully include him in my contacts.

Comments (1)

I hope you get a reply, they seem a strong local studio.